- Apply an HTTPS certificate to your site.
- Build your site using a mobile-friendly framework.
- Use modern code (HTML5 and CSS3) and check for errors.
- Include social sharing buttons above the fold to leverage social signals.
- Make your content original, worthwhile and value-adding.
- Allow comments to encourage interaction among visitors, but beware of spam by activating plugins like Akismet.
- Implement rich media like images and videos for added interaction with visitors.
- Apply trust signals and badges.
- Link to reviews.
- Use Google PageSpeed Insights to check site speed and view recommendations.
- Use Rich snippets and markup your content items to increase user engagement.
- Create a sitemap to highlight the important pages on the website navigation and help search engines understand your site structure for faster crawling.You can read more about SEO and web design services at Cyberdude’s blog posts.
15 Great Off-Page SEO Techniques | Online Income Teacher
Off-Page SEO refers to all the things that you can do directly OFF your website to help you rank higher, such as social networking, article submission, forum …